Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Helicopter Ben Bernanke Sings His Own Praises

Now we're seeing Bernanke get Time Magazine's Man of the Year Honor, putting him in the same league as Stalin and Hitler. It'stime for every talking head to put him down.

Expect to hear every talking head from here to Timbuktu run poor Helicopter Ben down.

In order to give Helicopter Ben a fair hearing, watch this video. Don't let those nattering nabobs of negativism tell you Helicopter Ben was wrong. Why rely on the talking heads, when Ben will tell it to you straight.

See Helicopter Ben talk.
Talk Ben talk.
See Ben get it wrong, again and again.
Wrong Ben, wrong.
Can you count how many times Ben was wrong?
See The President try to reappoint Ben.
Run,President,run!



Message to Ben: I'm not supporting you reappointment until you fly your money - filled helicopter over my house and let it rip. BTW, I don't live on Wall Street.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!