Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Too Many Pigs at the Trough...

Makes for some entertaining squealing.

Apparently, the shareholders of Goldman Sacks the Working Stiffs have shown the audacity to suggest that the Goldbrick Slackers shouldn't lavish themselves with record - breaking lavish bonuses when stockholders see dividends remain flat.

The big picture, when you see a feeding frenzy, keep your hands a way from any body's mouth.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!