Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bill Gates Reviewed My Novel!

Yes ,it's true!!! Bill Gates Reviewed (OK,really summarized) My Novel,using his very own Monkeysoft Word Autosummarize function.

Here's his very insightful summary:


Isaiah always felt close with Abe.
'Whom. . .' thought Isaiah.
Isaiah thought, 'Zombies, holy shit, zombies.
Dirty old men, always', thought Isaiah.
Moe pulled Isaiah aside.
Abe presented Isaiah with his clubs.
Isaiah began;
Abe and Isaiah joined the group.
Isaiah, Isaiah, come back here!

The work of a literary genius viewed through the lens of an evil genius's mind. Brilliant!

That's my story (in ten incoherent sentences), and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!