Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2009

A Walk in the Woods

After spending way too much time working on our new network,I was starting to feel like a pasty-faced computer geek, I found my remedy in a walk by the American River this morning. Everything is golden now (that's brown in Midwestern dialect), and i imagine some of the scenery is pretty similar to what an emigrant in the 1840s might have seen on the last day of the trip to Sutter's Fort.


On the computer geek side, I am having occasional hiccups with the network, so I'm not
ready just yet to recommend Linksys's Wireless N routers. I'll need a couple of weeks to decide if this is really working well for us.

Back to the brush, I ran into this rather charmingly spotted slightly fuzzy critter. Mother deer wasn't far away.


I enjoy the local deer. Something about those silly giant ears that charms me every time. Perhaps they're related to England's Royal Family? Anyway, it's back to civilization adn trying to figure out why that dadburned device freaks out once in a while. Must have a loose cog or something.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!