Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 07, 2009

Squeaky! The Girl Who Put Sacramento On The Map


Sacramento's most memorable citizen (even more annoying than Rush Limbaugh) might come back! That's right Squeaky Fromme is getting sprung later this month! Here's is one joker who gave a whole new meaning to the expression, "No bullet in the chamber".

Milwaukee may have it's Lenny and Squiggy, but they don't hold a candle to our beloved Squeaky. Who could forget those joyous afternoons with Squeaky, playing ring around the oak tree. What fun!


Squeaky was always ardent in her support of (Manson) family values, and she continues to stand by her man.

What a fine example of Christian womanhood.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!