Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 24, 2009

Tha Amateur Network Geek

I ran over the DMIL's place this afternoon to help with a printer glitch. Funny this cartoon should appear today in xkcd. This cartoon captures the truth about helping other people with their PC and peripheral problems.

(Click on the image to enlarge it)

Now, you too can become a local computer expert while knowing absolutely nothing. Soon I plan to implement a wireless network. Then, and only then, will my computer idiocy once again be revealed. Right now, i am comparing mid-priced wireless routers and trying to figure out many things, such as, "what hte heck is an ethernet gigabit switch, and do I want one?". They've gotta be making this stuff up!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!