Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Wine tastingin the Delta

We visited The Old Sugar Mill in Clarksburg,a very small town on the Sacramento River Delta. If enough levees collapse, you may someday see a picture of the tip of the smokestack sticking above the water.

The mill closed in the 1980s, since no one around here grows sugar beets anymore. Over the years, several smaller wine operations have moved into the mill and have opened tasting rooms.

We met up with several members of K's choir. A serendipitous arrival of a weathered vehicle gave us the perfect opportunity for a group picture.


After all, you're either on the beer bus, or you're off the beer bus.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!