Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tempis Fugit Felis

Our kittens have nearly become cats!


They are eight months old and fully adult-sized cats, weighing about 17 pounds in total . We are transitioning from kitten food to cat food. They have come a long way from those two waifs we brought home at the beginning of May.


It's amazing what a few months and a few bags of kitten food can do.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!