Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ho Hum

Things have been pretty dull around here the last few weeks, in case you hadn't noticed from reading my pathetic blog entries.

Don't worry loyal readers, I'm expecting to have beaucoupnloggable experiences in the next week or so , including a certain trip to Santa Cruz and a probable hike int he Sierras. maybe I'll run into this guy in Santa Cruz. Yes, UC Santa Cruz is the home of the feared and renouned Fighting Banana Slugs, the terror of all gridirons on the north coast. I bet that's the last time a university allows students to elect a mascot.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!