Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

Something Worked on My Windows Machine!

I was able to complete the download of the McAfee Security software,including disabling and uninstalling the prior software in about one hour. I only had two false starts! (Note to Mac users - gettings something done right the third time in windows is almost a miracle). If I had prayed to Mother Theresa before I started the download, this miracle would surely have satisfied the requirments for sainthood. During the process, I spent I did some praying out loud to Saint O'Fucket, the beloved patron saint of Windows users and stumbling Irishmen.

While I was watching the download process, I was able to get in some good woodshedding time with this piece of old music. It still amazes me what you can get for free on the internet. It really isn't that hard to figure out why publishing is not profitable. I also took a couple of runs through an old arrangement of Greensleeves,probably from early Elizabethan times,give or take a few generations. Funny to find 'Greensleeves' on a French websight, hmmmmmmmmm. Perhaps there's more to this Unites States of Europe business than I had expected. I smell a conspiracy,ripe with the odor of a Stilton smeared fromagerie. I knew the Chunnel would result in nothing but trouble.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!