Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Time to Shoot the Recession

If you’re like me, you are sick of hearing that sucking sound coming from south of Canada’s border. Time to rise up and do something about it! (Or at least take some pictures of it.) Slate.com has started a Flickr group where people “shoot the recession”. Some of the pictures are pretty good. Maybe we’ll even see a Walker Evans for our times.

Anyway here'sone of my favorite early submissions.

I wonder if the proprietors of this fun pottery party business had their heads in the kiln when they came up with his one:



That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!