Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shoe Your Love for for George

I just watched the official White House Holiday Video. If this is the best these clowns can do with new technology, no wonder the evil overlord and his minions couldn't win an election. This sucks like no video has sucked before. What disturbs me the most, is that after watching it twice, it seems apparent to me that that the video's authors (and no doubt their masters) have not had an original thought in the last 40 years. Let's face it, Bob Hope might have produced the same video in 1965, however his would've tickled us with his unique warm and gentle style of humor. Neither warmth nor humor can escape the from black hole that is the Bush White House. This video, according to the Geneva Conventions (remember that quaint little old document?) is classified as torture.



I just received a quick comment from Hangininsac's learned correspondent,Dr Samuel Johnson; Apparently, patriotism is the second to last refuge of cowards. I am humbly corrected to see that pets are the final refuge, who could have known?

Well, after watching the video twice for my review, I just can't seem to keep my shoes on.

If you also have that feeling, I suggest you play the Sock and Awe game. I scored 10 hits, and I wasn't even beaten by security guards! Awesome!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!