Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 04, 2008

British Public Attacks Santa

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I take this quotation straight from the BBC:

'Santa got attacked, one of the elves got smacked in the face and pushed into a pram.'

This is actually one small installment of the saga of a fly by night theme park that is so bad even the British noticed. Check out the nativity scene.

The Sun, surely the paragon of British Journalism (and pretty girls with bigguns) Exclaims, 'It's Slapland!'

Might this be the start breakthrough the Christmas Rovolution Movement has been awaiting? Only time will tell. Until then,I say bah Humbug!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!