Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

The British Lapland Controversy Endures

You may recall the breaking report from Britain's lapland previously,which first you read about here.

From a quick review of letters to The Sun,it looks like the controversy isn't slowing down.

Eliko,from town unspecified in the UK said,

'It's about time somebody punched that 'Old Goat' on the chin, I have waited patiently for years (since I was eight years old) and he suddenly stopped coming down MY chimney.

NOW, he expects us to pay him to go and see him, what's up with him ?, if he doesn't want to give us presents he should say so.

DJK from Australia brings upan interesting point about trademarks, 'Santa needs trademark protection. Imagine if they tried to open up Nike World instead ?"

Far as I'm concerned, he can stuff 'em !.'

In reference to the folks who slugged Santa, Ooomorgan from Wales said,'Someone's mummy and daddy are on the naughty list this year."

I found the best jounalistic follow up in The London Times. I quote directly;

Visitors who had paid up to £30 each for tickets to a 'Christmas Wonderland' in the New Forest were turned away yesterday by a woman shrieking: 'Santa's dead.'

Yep,Santa's dead. And remember, you heard it first in Uncle Rupert's rag.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!