Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We are Here to Praise the Dead

The One-Minute Writer: Today's Writing Prompt: Influence

My advisor in grad school had a great influence on my life, although I didn't see that until his funeral when I was about 47 years old.

From his influence I gained an ethical approach to business that has been invaluable.

Although it was not apparent to me, I believe his interest in early music has helped lead me to a great hobby career as a recorder player and recorder society president.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!