Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Strange Forum for a Serious Message

'Don't Speak for me, Sarah Palin'

Singing hockey moms with Moose accompainists for Obama. Finally,there is a use for Andrew Lloyd Webber.





My favorite lyrics

"Don't speak for me Sarah palin
The truth is I do not like you"

'My kid plays hockey,
I wear lipstick,
but I still think You're a dipstick"

All Right Now Dammit, Team - The time to talk is about over,let's go out and win this one,Dammit. The world is depending on us, Dammit. We are, as the Cristoconservatives say, the city on the hill. That means everyone is watching and we have to do the right thing,Dammit. Choose hope over fear, choose life. Let those who drink the koolaid take their rightful place in the dustbin of history.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!