Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, November 07, 2008

My South Park Cameo

Now everyone knows what I did last Tuesday. South park has jumped on the Reality TV bandwagon. They filmed the first reality segment at my house about 9:00 last Tuesday night.
Through the miracle of modern technology,I was digitally morphed into Mr Marsh and K appeared in the guise of Mr. Brataslowski. Our identities were protected. It's embarassing to watch, but it is a comlpetely accurate representation of actual events.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!