Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mr. Sulu Gets Hitched

George Takei got married today,after about 20 years with his partner.

The LA Times’ Blog has this lovely short article,fo all us wanabees who weren't invited.

Note,on the utube video, Lt. Uhuru acting as an attendant. How cool is that?

I have trouble imagining anyone thinking this is a threat to their marriages, since I watched the entire video,and I felt absolutely no urges to dump the wife and run off with the guy next door. But I feel happy for Mr. Sulu.

However,we may see a majority of my fellow Californians vote a referendum (referendumb?) attempting to revive the previous ban against same sex marriages into law this November.

If there's a sucker born every minute, there's a jerk born every second.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!