Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

MELTDOWN






I am killing time while a contractor is fixing the fence, what better time is there for blogging?

In times like these, what better bromide is there than hackneyed old adages?

Ah one, ah two, and here we go!

It’s the end of the world as we know it, I feel fine.

The hens have come home to roost.

Bears make money, bulls make money, and pigs get slaughtered.

If you can’t see the patsy sitting at the table, it’s you.

Poop rolls downhill.

Neither borrower nor lender be.

If it’s too good to be true, it isn’t true.

The mule’s second kick teaches you nothing.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.


That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!