Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What I Did Last Weekend

I do not like onion rings.
Eating them can clip my wings.
At first I really love their taste,
Then I eat too much with haste.

But two hours hence,
My gut is dense
Because I tried
Food that’s fried
That took me on a two day ride.

My lazy stomach is so slow
I could not make it downward flow
For two days I could not squelch
A never ending need to belch.

This gave me a brand new hunch.
I will not eat a greasy lunch,
Nor snarf French fries by the bunch,
Nor on Doritos shall I munch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to learn
Of your slowness to return
to the street
what you eat.

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!