Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Open Letter to Bill Gates

Dear Bill,

I just completed the most recent update to windows today. I complicate the easy-to-use Microsoft Security website, however, Sometimes I dream of an operating system that doesn’t require numerous major updates. How many more critical flaws will arise in Windows over the next few months, or few years. It’s getting to the point where running windows on one computer is a part-time job.

Here’s a modest proposal; how about fixing the bugs in the next version of windows prior to release. This is a crazy concept called quality. A guy named Deming wrote a book about it. If you wish, I can lend you his book.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!