Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2005

Ayatollah Not to Come

Ayatollah not to come, uh-uh. . .
That ain’t the way to have fun
(sung to the tune of mama tol’ me not to come)

Sometimes, in this confusing modern world in which we live, we can take comfort and direction from our traditional values. Ever wonder WWMD (what would Mohammed do?)

Well, blog readers, click your mouse on this, http://www.islamweb.net/ver2/Istisharat/index.php?lang=E, for a clear Islamic answer to any of your life’s troubling questions, courtesy of Islamweb. Remember, Allah knows best. I particularly am taking life-changing guidance form the marriage-related fatwas about dealing with a willful and disobedient wife. Sorry, Kathleen.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!