Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 02, 2010

I Am More powerful Than Clowns and Old Men

I am glad to report that I have finally succeeded in taking down both Col Sanders and Ronald McDonald. Sanders was much harder to kill. I also saved Pamela Anderson from her almost certain fate of becoming "part of an unhappy meal" .

I am talking about two insanely retro Mario Brothers- style games offered by PETA, McCruelty and Kentucky Fried Cruelty. I just get a kick out of these, the way they combine sick humor and earnestness. A few segments of the game poke fun at the Mario Brothers as well as some of PETA's stranger animal issues. These games haven't caused me to turn away from meat.

I added banners for the games at the bottom of the blog. Enjoy

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!