Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tomorrow The World


International Hanginininsac readership statistics show disturbing trends. Why doesn't anyone in Ireland read the blog. I can understand the lack of readers in China, since I'm probably banned there. I'm sure the Chinese leadership shakes in fear. I'm not sure what it is about Sub-Saharan Africa. I thought I'd have a lot of readers there, since I get email from Nigeria all the time.

This map shows readership over the last several months.
Anyway, what it is is what it is.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!