Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sacramento and The Talk of the Town

Well, it looks like "dead-cow-gate" is still the top story here in Sacramento, Perhaps the region has found a new mascot. What better symbol could represent a region with over 14% unemployment,
tens of thousands of foreclosed houses, and a nearly bankrupt largest employer.

Sacramento Bee cartoonist Rex Babin summed it up pretty well.


In addition to pens drawing, lips are flapping. Perhaps the lizardlature will pipe in next week when they get back to town. People are pointing fingers at the security people who shot the cow. This makes no sense to me, since if the veterinarians could have done their job properly, security wouldn't have had to leave their donuts.

I still don't understand why this is a big deal. If the calf wasn't born at the fair, it would be somewhere like this.



And later it would look like this.


mmmmmmm, scallopini, aaaggghhhhhhhh.

I guess my point is, no matter what happens, a cow and calf aren't looking at a bright future. I say get over it.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!