Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Staying at the Parents

If psychological regression is your thing, nothng's better better than a solo visit to your parents. It'll take thirty years off your emotional maturity in the wink of a teenage zit encrusted eye.

Anyway, Madison seems to be doing quite well without my presence. The parents live a couple of blocks from the house I owned here in the eighties. The house looks great, the new owners have added a new roof and done a great paint Job.

When I visit, I try to take a long walk at Picnic point every weekday morning. The fall colors are showing right now, so I picked the right time to visit. This link is a cool view of the area: http://lakeshorepreserve.wisc.edu/imap/LakeshoreNaturePreserve.html

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!