Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

The New Star Trek Movie - Gotta Dish

This film is an epic voyage that will suck where no movie has sucked before.

Here's the evidence.



I can't put my finger on it,but something about this still tells me to wait until it is available on Netflix, buy a sixpack,and laugh our asses off while we create campy dialogue. Is it just me, or does Captain Kirk look like he walked off the set of American Idol?

Further, the Official Trailer tantalizes us with images of guys doing arc welds. Does using 1930s manual welding technology on the hull of a vessel that will soon travel faster than the speed of light really make sense? This is perhaps an indication of the amount of thought that went into this enterprize (get the pun,huh, huh?). What is it about Science Fiction movies that bring out the morons?

Speaking of Kap'n Kirk,check out this performance by Shatner,who appears to be taking up the role of the guy who never gets invited anywhere (like to appear in this movie). After listening to this, I think I know why.



Captain's log,Stardate 112408, That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!