Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 04, 2010

What is The Superbowl Beyond a Man Crunch?

The chattering classes are at this very moment going on about the latest banned Superbowl add: a thirty-second spot for ManCrunch, a (ahem) social website for gay men.

Well, although the Soulless Minions of Orthodoxy at CBS won't let you see this, Hangininsac will.

This is definitely worth watching.



This made me laugh twice.

First, I chuckled at the would-be Romeos in their opposing Packer and Viking style jerseys,

Second, I laughed out loud at the third guy trying to pretend like nothing's happening.

No need to worry about ManCrunch. The NPR story claims the website's traffic has doubled since the commercial's rejection was announced.

Except in China, I imagine.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!