Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

News For Busy and Important People

Hangininsac is proud to announce ExpressNews, a cyber-clipping service for Very Important and Busy People.

For today's installment, Hangininsac presents a summary of Tiger Wood's announcement earlier this morning. This clipping service will give you everything relevant without the need to listen to any long and whining public statements or read reams of fact- free commentary.

If you listen to the first 10 seconds of this video, you'll have the complete story.




Putter! Hole! Putter! Hole!
Sorry, I just had to say it. Glad I finally got that off my chest.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!