Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

NewsFlash: Google Finds Resistance Worldwide

I am sensing a spontaneous world-wide uprising against the Self Appointed Rulers of Cyberspace.

Dateline Iran:

In its ever increasing actions to transform itself into an isolated island of irrelevance, Iran recently announced its intention to permanently block Google services. What's even better, is that the infinitely wise experts on regional medieval religious writings (more commonly known Ayatollahs and Mullahs) who run Iran have promised to deliver a State run national email system.

This raises a nagging question; could bad tech support lead to revolution?

Dateline Australia:

Proving once again that even a stopped click is right twice a day,Google announced it will not cooperate with Australia's demands that Google censor videos according to Australia's very strange recently proposed rules.

Unlike China, Australia has been debating its proposed censorship rules.

WARNING - The next link contains NSFW language, but no images.

My favorite proposed rule, technically known (only by me) as the Full-Cup Clause, would ban any "adult" images of any woman who cannot demonstrate that she requires a B-Cup or larger bra.

With this kind of Government, maybe it's time to demote the Land Down Under from Continent to Island status. Australians be warned! It happened to Pluto, it could happen to you! Keep it up, and you'll find yourself living on a Dwarf Continent before you can say "g'day maite".

Dateline Norway: Unknown semi-amphibious anti-Google terrorists in Norway have taken to the street, attacking Google Map photo vans.

Will the Soulless Minions of Orthodoxy in Cyberspace prevail? Only time will tell.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!