Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Actuaries are More Intersting Than You'd Think

I don't want to comment on this, but you can read about claims of racketeering and blackmail in the highest eschelons of the actuarial stratosphere in this week's National Underwriter. For the uninitiated, NU is a venerable insurance industry rag.

If you like the Readers Digest Version in the NU, check out Tom Bakos's collection of relevant documents. The plaintiff's complaint is the most entertaining part of this.

I'd pay to be on this jury!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!