Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 06, 2008

And They Call The Left Coast Crazy

Cornhole is taking the Nation by storm!

I stumbled across a craze that I've been told is rocking the Midwest. Here's a promotional photo from the insidious promoters of this most oddly named craze. On their website, they flatly admit that their mission is to introduce their friends and neighbors to the game of Cornhole. Just the kind of friendly neighbors I've always wanted.



Apparently, Cornholing is about tossing beanbags or cornbags through a hole in a box. I like lawn games as much as the next guy, but I wouldn't be caught dead at a cornhole tournament. I get a physical exam every year,and that's enough for me.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!