Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

There's a Place in France. . .

There’s a place in France
Where the ladies wear no pants.

This little tune, also associated with cartoon snake charmers keeps coming back up since I heard a radio blurb on the origin of the tune.

These words keep on coming to my mind:

There’s a place on Mars
Where iguanas play guitars

This image haunts me, twang twang.

Finally, I am looking forward to a few days without rain, just morning fog followed by sunshine. I am enrolling with another tutoring program. This program features independent contracting, and hopefully higher pay, although I will have to travel to the students. My next scheduled tutoring is tomorrow, with three 90 minute sessions back to back from 3:30 to 8:00 PM. I am a proletariat for one day a week.

I am working my way through a sinus cold, yuk. No more to say about that except I like Nyquill.

. . . . Newsline Interzone. . . .

Anyone out there remember Naked Lunch. Is it just me or does occupied Iraq look a lot like Bill Burrough’s Interzone? Sex abuse and manufactured criminal threats to society, what more could you want? A word for the wise, stay away from the limestone caves.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!