Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy 2006 to You

A happy New Year to both my readers. As a New Year's present, I copy-edited my last two postings. Ouch. Looks like I never actually read those posts myself. Guess I was only looking at the pictures.

As long as we're still here, I am still working on contract full time, although I expect that to end soon, likely in the next couple of months. This is not the type of temporary position I want to try to hold on to forever. Enough said about that.

I have nearly assembled a weekly night of tutoring on Wednesdays. My services are highly sought after, since very few adults, math teachers included, are willing and able to teach advanced high school math topics like Algebra 2, Calculus and AP Statistics. An extra bonus for me - the kids in the more advanced levels tend to be easier to deal with. I am lucky that, for some reason, I never forgot what they taught us in High School.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.
Play Super Chick Sisters!