Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2005

Natureboy Appears



I finally figured out an easy way to post photos. This photo was taken a few years back on the way up mount St Helena near Napa CA. The two giant trees on either side of me are found in lots of redwood groves around California. They are not giant redwoods, just what passes for normal redwoods. I think the coastal redwoods are more attractive than than the giant redwoods, which are have diameters of about 20 or 30 feet at the base. These girly-man coastal redwoods ate only about 100 feet tall.

The climb up Mt St Helena was a great day hike. As I am feeling better, I hope we'll take more trips like tha this year.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!