Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Our Trip to Seattle

Kathleen and I spent the last long weekend visiting friends in Seattle. We had a great time. The weather was sunny and warm, and our friends were great hosts. We spent most of our time eating and walking around. Our hosts had a dinner party that was great. Our flight was fine, but I didn’t get a good view of Mt St Helens. On the way back, we flew pretty close to Mt Rainier, which was very cool. We visited Archie MacPhee’s store, which was an incredible big room full of kitch and schlock. It was fun. Somehow, in person, the stuff doesn’t look as cool as it does in the catalogue. Archie’s is brilliant at promotion.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!