Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Warp Factor Love

This one takes the cake for strange. I give his video two thumbs up. This guy really has a heart of targ.

  • Warp factor Love. . . I Don’t Care About the Prime Directive


  • You can see the entire hour long documentary, about a man who devoted his life to an obsession with William Shatner at Auto Destruct

    Thanks to Will Weaton's WWDN for spotting this. WWDN is now hosted on Geek and Proud. WWDN is a good read, with the exception of when WilWesly talks about poker. It was reading WWDN that inspired Hangininsac. Alas, I imagine WilWesley has a few more readers than yours truly.

    That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

    No comments:

    About Me

    My photo
    I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

    Blog Archive

    Play Super Chick Sisters!