Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Angry clowns decry armed robbery by imposters

Angry clowns decry armed robbery by imposters


What else can I say.

What's creepier than a clown? IMPOSTER CLOWNS INVADING CENTRAL AMERICA!!!!!

Imposter clowns have attained a foothold in the horn of Central America. "We must stop this menace now or they'll be in Texas in no time" - Henry Kissinger

I think there's nothing to worry about just yet, because San Salvador's apparently numerous authentic angry clowns are on the case.

However, vigilance in defense of liberty is no vice. Arizona Minutemen have been reported to be secretly waxing their slapsticks after they turn out the lights.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!