Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

And Now, For Something Completely Different

As I have often said,why settle for real when surreal is so much more fun?

peta protesters
see more Political Pictures

There's got to be a story behind this. The guy in the hooded sweatshirt,holding a PETA sign, doesn't seem alarmed in the least. Actually,he looks like he's wondering if he knows chicken man well enough to bum a drumstick. I think hooded sweatshirt guy got involved in all this business With the hope of meeting some of those hot PETA girls. The dreadlocks kid looks like he's just enjoying the show.

As long as we're on the subject,you don't need to sit on your hands. you can use those well honed Super Mario Brothers skills to rescue Pamela Anderson from the Colonel. Really, I mean it.

Play Super Chick Sisters!

I haven't been able to get through level 2 so far.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!