Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

South Park versus Gorky Park

It looks like those South Park (pronounced syout pyark) kids have done it again!

Once again , we find the dictators, despots and secret policemen of our world coming up a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic basket in the humor department.

The story started early in September, when a group of Russian bible thumpers asked the Government to ban Syouth Pyark


The Government responded by effectively banning Syouth Pyark,on the grounds that it promotes immorality, suicide, and debauchery in general. They used to call stuff like this counterrevolutionary. Big change.

And now, the punchline.

Not to be left out of the conversation, the Dork Party has taken to the streets to protest, producing these weird images.

Gyive me Syouth Pyark,or give me death! (or, at least, kill Kenny).

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!