Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Life and Times of an itinerant slacker in Sacramento. Thrills, Spills Galore coming soon. Not to mention lots of opinions.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2004

Last Week's Band Concert

The audience said we were great, but then again, most of the audience is related to someone in the band. I’m pretty sure everyone had a good time. With a quick look at the concert program credits, I learned that I am the band’s Stage Manager. All I did was count the needed chairs and stands, and came early enough to make sure everything got there on time. Ordering everyone around is easier for me than lifting things. My abdominal muscles aren’t completely healed yet, and otherwise I am a pint-sized wimp. If any of you music freaks out there ask, I will post the program. The best pieces were by Percy Grainger, Morton Gould, and Henry Fillmore.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I must enjoy shouting into a vacuum, but I think about getting my act together one of these days. My mom says I am very handsome and intelligent.

Blog Archive

Play Super Chick Sisters!